
Caitlyn awaiting her diploma, and secretly wishing Jason would quit taking her picture! Ha ha!

Brother and sister afterwards

Penni, Vonda and Jason

Jimmy and Jason

The proud parents of their first baby to graduate high school!!

Penni and Caitlyn

Me and Penni watching the gym fill up!

Jimmy and Jason working up some act of trouble!

Andora waiting for the graduation

Vonda happy to watch Caitlyn graduate
These are some of the pics we took at Caitlyn's graduation, May 29, 2008. She could only invite 12 people to come and watch the ceremony so I wanted to share some pics with everybody! She was super-excited and we were really proud! It was a good time and it was good to see Penni, Jimmy and the kids too.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you took pictures for everybody! I love your blog and can't wait to see y'all! Wendy
Post a Comment